Steakhouse Pork Chops
This delicious recipe for Steakhouse Pork Chops perfectly with Homage Cellars 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 4 Bone-in pork chops, 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick
- McCormick® Peppercorn Medley Grinder
- 2 Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Balsamic vinegar
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
1. Season each side of pork chops with 8 to 10 twists peppercorn medley grinder.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove pork chops from skillet.
3. Stir vinegar into pan, scraping bottom to loosen browned bits. Serve sauce over pork chops. Season to taste with sea salt, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.