Supreme Salmon Salad
This delicious recipe for Supreme Salmon Salad pairs perfectly with Terroir Cellars 2020 Sauvignon Blanc.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) White wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme
- 1 Pound(s) Salmon filets
- 1 Package (5 to 6 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup(s) McCormick® Crunchy & Flavorful Salad Toppings
1. Mix oil, vinegar, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon of the vinaigrette. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning.
2. Grill over medium-high heat 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cut salmon into 4 pieces.
3. Toss salad with remaining vinaigrette. Divide salad evenly among 4 serving plates. Top each salad with salmon, raspberries and Salad Toppins.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.