Sweet and Spicy Nuts
This delicious recipe for Sweet and Spicy Nuts pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling Wine.
- 1/3 Cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Egg white
- 3 Cup(s) Mixed nuts, such as almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, seasoned salt, pepper and nutmeg in small bowl until well blended. Beat egg white in large bowl until foamy. Add nuts; toss to coat well. Add spice mixture; toss to coat nuts evenly.
2. Spread nuts in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Bake 1 hour, stirring once. Cool slightly and break apart. Cool completely. Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.