Sweetheart Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls
This delicious recipe for Sweetheart Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars With Love 2016 California Merlot.
12 (1 cinnamon roll)
- 2 1/2 Cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 Cup(s) Plus 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 Cup(s) Sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Raspberry Extract
- 25 Drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- 1/2 Cup(s) Firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 Cup(s) Confectioners' sugar
- 2 Ounce(s) (1/4 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Raspberry Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Cinnamon Rolls, mix flour, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl. Add milk, 1/4 cup of the melted butter, sour cream and vanilla; mix to form a dough. Roll out dough on lightly floured work surface to a 14×7-inch rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick.
2. Mix remaining 6 tablespoons melted butter, raspberry flavor and food color in small bowl. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in separate small bowl. Brush dough with melted butter mixture then sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Roll up rectangle from the long end into a log.
3. Cut log into 12 rolls. Place 1 roll, cut-side down, in each cup of greased muffin pan.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, for the Glaze, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until smooth. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.