Teacher’s Pet Sangria
Try this delicious Teacher’s Pet Sangria cocktail with a red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1/2 Bottle of chilled red wine
- 1 Cup(s) Sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 Cup(s) Fresh apple cider
- 1/4 Cup(s) Brandy
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Orange liquor
- 1 Red apple, cut into chunks
- 1 Green apple, cut into chunks
- Juice from 1/2 an orange
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Apple pie spice
- Sugar or your favorite sweetener, to taste
1. In a pitcher, combine apples, apple pie spice, orange juice and optional sweetener and lightly muddle.
2. Add orange liquor, cider, wine, cinnamon sticks, brandy and stir well.
3. Chill for 1 hour and top with sparkling apple cider before serving.
Optional garnishes: cinnamon sticks, cranberries or cinnamon sugar on top/on rim.