Thai Chicken Stir-Fry with Coconut Rice
This delicious recipe for Thai Chicken Stir-Fry with Coconut Rice pairs perfectly with Cloud 2019 Symphony.
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Jasmine rice, such as Thai Kitchen®
- 1 Can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 1 1/4 Cup(s) Water
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 Cup(s) Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup(s) Honey
- 1/4 Cup(s) Soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil, divided
- 2 Cup(s) Snow peas
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Small onion, cut into thin wedges
1. Rinse jasmine rice with water. Drain well. Set aside. Bring coconut milk, water, sugar and salt to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add rice; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. Meanwhile, coat chicken with flour in medium bowl. Remove chicken. Set aside. Add stock, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and red pepper to remaining flour in bowl; stir until smooth.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from wok. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add vegetables; stir fry 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Stir stock mixture. Add to wok; stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; stir-fry until heated through. Serve with Coconut Rice.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.