Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This delicious recipe for Thai Coconut Chicken Soup pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Congrats” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 Package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 2 Cup(s) Chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Fish sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
2.Stir in spices, coconut milk and broth. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and soup is heated through. Stir in lime juice and fish sauce. Serve soup with lime wedges, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.