The Steakhouse Potato
This delicious recipe for The Steakhouse Potato pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling Wine.
- 2 Large baking potatoes
- 1/3 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) Milk
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Peppercorn Medley from McCormick® Peppercorn Medley Grinder
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking time. Cool potatoes slightly.
2. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop potato into medium bowl, leaving 1/4-inch edge to form shell. Set shells aside. Add cheese, milk, butter, peppercorn medley and sea salt, if desired, to cooked potato; mash with potato masher. Fill shells evenly with potato mixture. Place on baking sheet.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Twist additional peppercorn medley over potatoes, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.