The Works Steak Burger
This delicious recipe for The Works Steak Burger pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Father’s Day” 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 Pound(s) Lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoon(s) French's Tomato Ketchup
- 4 Slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 Medium onion, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 4 Slices American cheese
- 4 Hamburger rolls
1. Mix ground beef, ketchup, bacon and Steak Seasoning in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties. Brush onion slices with oil.
2. Grill patties and onion slices over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
3. Serve burgers on toasted rolls with desired toppings and condiments.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.