This delicious recipe for Tuscan Pasta pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “XOXO” Chardonnay.
- 1 Can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Can (8 ounces) no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Sugar, (optional)
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 Pound(s) Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 6 Ounce(s) Pasta, such as spaghetti or linguine
1. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar and seasonings in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir tomato sauce into vegetables.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Place pasta in serving bowl. Add vegetable mixture; toss well.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.