Tuscan Seafood Stew
This delicious recipe for Tuscan Seafood Stew pairs perfectly with Sun Fish 2018 Malvasia Biana.
- 1/4 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Small carrots, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Finely chopped garlic
- 1 Leaf McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Bay Leaves, Turkish
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick Gourmet™ Tuscan Seasoning
- 1 Cup(s) Dry white wine
- 1 Can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Pound(s) Littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 Pound(s) Mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
- 1 Pound(s) Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Pound(s) Firm white fish, such as halibut, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oil in 6-quart shallow Dutch oven or saucepot on medium heat. Add onion and carrots; cook and stir 7 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, bay leaf and Seasoning; cook and stir 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Stir in wine and tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Return to boil on medium-high heat. Gently stir in all of the seafood. Cover. Cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and clams and mussels open. (Discard any clams and mussels that do not open.) Discard bay leaf.
3. To serve, ladle into soup bowls. Sprinkle with parsley.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.