Twice Baked Turkey Dijon Baked Potatoes
This delicious recipe for Twice Baked Turkey Dijon Baked Potatoes pairs perfectly with Joy Cellars 2018 Pinot Noir.
- 4 Baking potatoes
- 6 Pieces of bacon
- 2 Tablespoon(s) French's® Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Milk
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Cup(s) Leftover turkey
- 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Green onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Bake potatoes until cooked through and tender, 45-60 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Cook bacon until crisp, roughly chop and set aside.
3. Set oven to broil. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out cooked potato, leaving the shell intact.
4. Roughly mix together cooked potato, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, milk and butter; mix in turkey. Mound potato/turkey mixture into potato halves. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
5. Broil stuffed potatoes for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and filling is browned.
6. Sprinkle with green onion and a healthy dollop of Dijon mustard. Serve immediately.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.