This delicious recipe for Vegetable Bibimbap pairs perfectly with Fleur Bleu 2020 Sauvignon Blanc.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 4 Cup(s) Sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 Bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup(s) Thinly sliced carrots
- 4 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Package (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1/2 Cup(s) Thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Cup(s) Cooked white rice
1. Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Break eggs into skillet. Cook eggs until whites are set and yolks are still runny, about 5 to 6 minutes. If the whites are not completely set, cover skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer. Remove eggs from skillet. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in same large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, carrots and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add spinach, cabbage, soy sauce, sesame seed, ginger and crushed red pepper; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
3. Divide rice into 4 serving bowls. Top each with the vegetable mixture and 1 egg.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.