Vietnamese Banh Mi Burger with Sriracha Mayo
This delicious recipe for Vietnamese Banh Mi Burger with Sriracha Mayo pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Congrats” Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 Package (12 ounces) shredded Asian slaw
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Thinly sliced jalapeño pepper, half-moon slices
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- 1/4 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 Pound(s) 80% lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Salt
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh mint leaves
1. For the Asian Slaw, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Let stand 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. For the Sriracha Mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise and Sriracha in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For the Burgers, mix ground beef and seasonings until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
4. Serve burgers on rolls topped with Asian Slaw, cilantro and mint. Serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.