Whatever Spices Your Pumpkin
Try this delicious Whatever Spices Your Pumpkin cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect white wine here.
- 1 Chilled bottle of white wine
- 3 Cup(s) Apple cider
- 1 Cup(s) Pumpkin spice liqueur
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Sugar (bonus points if you can find fall-colored sugar)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
1. Combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice and transfer to a plate.
2. Add maple syrup to a second plate.
3. Dip each glass into the maple syrup and then the sugar.
4. In a pitcher, add cinnamon sticks, wine, cider and pumpkin spice liqueur, then stir well to combine.
5. Chill for at least an hour or serve over ice.
6. Pour into each glass and sprinkle the tops lightly with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.