White Chocolate Birthday Cake Popcorn
This delicious recipe for White Chocolate Birthday Cake Popcorn pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Happy Birthday” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 8 Cup(s) Plain popped popcorn
- 8 Ounce(s) White baking chocolate
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Birthday Cake Naturally Flavored Sugar and Spice Blend
1. Place popcorn in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Place chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until well blended.
3. Pour chocolate over popcorn and toss to coat evenly. Spread popcorn into an even layer on a large shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with Birthday Cake Sugar and Spice Blend. Let stand about 10 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Store in airtight container.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.