Winter Frost Cocktail
Try this delicious Winter Frost Cocktail with a sweet white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of sweet white wine
- 2 Cup(s) Ginger ale
- Honey or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 6 Fresh sprigs of thyme
- 6 Fresh figs, sliced
- Sanding sugar to rim glasses (optional)
1. Fill pitcher with wine, sliced figs and sweetener.
2. Stir to combine.
3. Optional: Dip each glass into a shallow dish of white wine and then into a shallow dish of sanding sugar to coat the rim. Pour an even amount of wine and figs into each glass. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme.