Zesty Red Wine and Herb Steak
This delicious recipe for Zesty Red Wine and Herb Steak pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon(s) French's Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup(s) Oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Red wine
- 2 Pound(s) Boneless beef sirloin, (about 1-inch thick)
1. Mix all ingredients, except steak, in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.