This delicious recipe for Zuppa Toscana pairs perfectly with le Cadeau Brut Sparkling Wine.
- 1 Pound(s) Mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 Container (32 ounces) Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock, (4 cups)
- 1 Pound(s) Russet potatoes, quartered and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Tuscan Seasoning
- 2 Cup(s) Packed finely chopped kale
- 1/4 Cup(s) Heavy cream
1. Cook and crumble sausage in large saucepan on medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally. Add onion; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with flour; cook and stir until blended.
2. Stir in stock, potatoes and Seasoning. Bring just to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in kale; cook until slightly wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.