Planning Your Corporate & Office Gifts
As we move into the fall season, it’s not too early to start making plans for holiday gifts for co-workers and business friends. Now’s the time to plan your corporate & office gifting. Remember, the holidays start with Thanksgiving and last until New Year’s Day. Wine, food and baskets make perfect gifts for every occasion. Whether you’re the boss, giving gifts to business associates and your direct reports, or you are part of an office team, great gift giving can take some advanced planning and thought. Here are some tips to help you with your gift-giving strategy:
How to Start:
Go through your inbox, LinkedIn network or address book and identify everyone you’ve done business with this year. What vendors or associates have helped make your business a success? What clients do you have? What clients would you like to have?
Create a list of everyone you want to give a gift to, then categorize it. For instance:
- Top clients and associates who deserve a big wow and thank you!
- “From My Company to Yours” Gifts: Associates and business friends to whom you want to say, “Hello! Remember me? I’m thinking of you this holiday season!”
- Staff & Special Vendor Gifts: Everyone who helps out all year deserves a special thank you and recognition.
- Co-worker Gifts: That friend in the office or cube next to yours deserves a special holiday treat expressing warmth and friendship.
VIP Gift Ideas
- Holiday Gift Baskets filled with delicious wine & nibbles.
- A Double Magnum says “Wow” in a big way. Sign the bottle with a personal message for extra pop.
- A Case of Personalized Wine with your company logo for that fabulous client.
- A WineShop At Home Wine Club Membership will put you in their mind each and every month.
“From My Company to Yours” Gift Ideas –
- Nothing says “You” like your company logo placed on a label of our exclusive (and delicious) Personalized Wines. With a Personalized Wine Boxed Gift, they’ll remember you at the holiday gathering and all year-long.
“For the Home Office Team” Gift Ideas –
- Say thank you to the home team with Personalized Wine – every department with their own special label! Order Personalized Wine by the Case for only $10 ground shipping. Split up the Case into single gifts and gift them along with a stylish gift bag.
Co-worker Gift Ideas –
- Consider the culture of where you work. Gifts should be appropriate to your particular office setting. A great bottle of artisan wine just might be the ticket. Consider a gift of stemware or sparkling cider as well!