Creamy Shrimp Pasta
This delicious recipe for Creamy Shrimp Pasta pairs perfectly with Pause Button Chill Out.
- 8 Ounce(s) Penne or rotini pasta
- 1/2 Cup(s) Frozen peas
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Pound(s) Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Half-and-half
- 2 Geen onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
1. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding peas during the last minute of cooking. Drain well.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
3. Stir in pasta mixture, half-and-half, green onions, Parmesan cheese and Seasoning. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.