Dijon Brown Sugar Bourbon Chicken
This delicious recipe for Dijon Brown Sugar Bourbon Chicken pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars Merlot.
- 1 Package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1/4 Cup(s) Oil
- 1/4 Cup(s) Water
- 2 Tablespoon(s) French's Dijon Mustard
- 2 Pound(s) Bone-in chicken parts
1. Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill chicken over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.