Try this delicious Frozé Pops dessert with a rosé wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 6 Tablespoon(s) Sugar, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Bottle rosé wine
- 1 Cup(s) Frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- 1/2 Cup(s) Blueberries
1. Mix coconut milk, 4 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla until well blended.
2. Divide between 10 popsicle molds. Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
3. Meanwhile, place wine, strawberries, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and extracts in a blender.
4. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly over frozen coconut milk layer in each popsicle mold.
5. Top with blueberries.
6. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.