Thyme Roasted Chicken with Cranberry Orange Couscous
This delicious recipe for Thyme Roasted Chicken with Cranberry Orange Couscous pairs perfectly with Sun Fish Austromola.
- 1 Large seedless orange
- 2 Cup(s) Orange juice, divided
- 1 Bunch green onions, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Small bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/3 Cup(s) Whole wheat couscous
- 1/2 Cup(s) Dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grate 2 teaspoons peel from orange. Peel and section orange. Reserve orange sections for garnish. Mix orange peel, 1/4 cup of the orange juice, green onions, oil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, sea salt and pepper in medium bowl. Place chicken in 13×9-inch baking dish. Spoon 1/2 of the onion mixture evenly over chicken.
2. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, bring remaining 1 3/4 cups orange juice to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous, cranberries and remaining onion mixture. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff couscous with fork. Spoon couscous onto serving platter. Top with chicken pieces. Spoon pan juices over chicken. Garnish with orange sections.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.