Wine Enthusiast Awards Somersville Cellars 91 Points
Wine Enthusiast recently released their April scores, rating our Somersville Cellars 2018 North Coast White Meritage 91 points!🏅 Vineyards for this wine are situated on volcanic soils around Mount Saint Helena in Lake County and Knights Valley. The wine showcases the minerality and terroir of the area with flinty characters in the finish. Read more about this rich and flavorful white wine here.
In addition, we recently took home 12 bright and shiny new medals at the 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (SFCWC) held this January. The SFCWC is the largest competition of American wines in the world. This year saw 6,700 entries from over 1,000 wineries and 3 full days of judging. We are honored to receive the following awards:
1. GOLD (Adorn 2016 Lodi Cabernet Sauvignon-Cabernet Franc)
2. GOLD (Artisan 5 2018 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon)
3. GOLD (Family Ranch 2018 Lodi Orange Muscat)
4. GOLD (Glory Cellars 2017 Napa Valley Hero’s Blend)
5. SILVER (Elance Cellars 2018 Central Coast Chardonnay)
6. SILVER (Elance Cellars 2017 North Coast Reserve Cuvée)
7. SILVER (Elance Cellars 2018 Napa Valley Rosé)
8. SILVER (Joy Cellars 2018 Paso Robles Tempranillo)
9. SILVER (Somersville Cellars 2018 California Red Meritage)
10. SILVER (Somersville Cellars 2018 California White Meritage)
12. BRONZE (Family Ranch California Legacy)
Raise a glass with one of these award-winners today!