WineShop Rewards Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on August 31, 2022
The WineShop Rewards Program is brought to you by 1-800 WineShop.com, Inc., DBA WineShop At Home. Participation and benefits shall be considered void where prohibited by law. WineShop At Home assumes no liability for any user’s participation that contravenes the laws or regulations of their state. Your participation is subject to present and future program rules. Your participation is valid only at www.wineshopathome.com and rewards may only be earned and redeemed on the WineShop At Home Shopping Cart website.
The WineShop Rewards Program is open to legal residents of select states and a Member must be 21 years of age or older. For a list of valid states, please click here. The Rewards Program is for personal use only. Corporations, organizations, and business entities are not eligible. Employees of WineShop At Home are not eligible. By participating, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The WineShop Rewards Program is available to all WineShop At Home customers and Independent Wine Consultants. Membership is automatically included when a qualified purchase is made. Membership has no fees or renewal applications. Redemption of Reward Points is voluntary and not a requirement to make a purchase, host a Wine Tasting, become a Wine Club Member, or become an Independent Wine Consultant. The WineShop Rewards Program offers three Point level redemption tiers. Points are included with four different types of purchases.
Rules That Apply to the Rewards Program:
- Points will be awarded only on the actual dollar amount paid for the product(s). No Points will be awarded for any part of the payment that is made for taxes, fees and shipping charges.
- Points will be awarded on the whole dollar amount on a given order, rounded to the nearest whole dollar. For example, a $49.75 order = 50 Points.
- A “Qualifying Purchase” means the purchase of an eligible product, excluding any sales tax, shipping charges, delivery charges, fees, rebates applied at the time of purchase, and/or the dollar amount of any WineShop Bucks that are redeemed.
- Point calculations are based upon dollars spent at checkout on eligible product purchases. No Reward Points will be rewarded for purchases of Wine Tasting Samplers, Business Kits and/or Business Supply items. Additionally, WineShop Reward Points may not be used or redeemed to purchase these items. Reward Points cannot be used to purchase Custom Packs. Purchases of Wine Tasting Samplers, Business Kits, or Business Supply items will not count as the first purchase. A Custom Pack purchase or a monthly charge for a Wine Club Membership will never count as the first purchase. However, the first order of a new Wine Club is applicable if it is the first WineShop At Home purchase made.
- Products sold at a discounted price will include Points based only on the discounted price paid for the product. No Points will be awarded based on the price of the product before discounts are applied. For example, if the product normally costs $50 and is eligible for a 10% discount, Points will be awarded only on the actual discounted $45 price, not the $50 normal price.
- The portion of a purchase made using WineShop Bucks are not eligible for Reward Points.
- The general rule is that Reward Points will expire 6 months after awarded. Expiration will be at the end of the sixth month.
- A WineShop Rewards Member does not need to use his/her Reward Points for a purchase. The customer has the choice to let the Points accumulate or just expire.
- The system will automatically update the Reward Points earned or used in the customer’s WineShop account.
- If an order is cancelled, if an item is returned or if the shipment is refused, any Reward Points earned from that purchase will be deducted from the WineShop Rewards account. WineShop At Home reserves the right to cancel the Reward Points awarded. If Points were used for a purchase that was then returned, please allow 48-72 hours for those Points to be redeposited into your WineShop Rewards account.
- You may always check on your Reward Points and activity in your account by logging into the WineShop At Home Shopping Cart website.
- WineShop Reward Points may not be merged or transferred to another WineShop Rewards Member or to some other customer account.
Four (4) Ways to Earn Reward Points:
Redeeming Reward Points:
- Reward Points may only be used and redeemed on the WineShop At Home Shopping Cart website. They cannot be redeemed on an order associated with a Tasting.
- A Rewards Member must accumulate a minimum of 200 Reward Points before that Member may redeem Points.
- Reward Points may not be used or redeemed for payment of taxes, fees or shipping costs.
- Reward Points may be redeemed when using WineShop Bucks on an order.
- Reward Points may be redeemed only for a discount on the purchase of qualified products.
- There is an annual limit of 4,000 Reward Points that may be used and redeemed in a calendar year.
- WineShop Rewards may only be redeemed in designated blocks of 200, 400 or 800 Points as outlined below. They cannot be combined.
Participation in the WineShop Rewards Program is a privilege granted to WineShop At Home customers and as such can be suspended, revoked, or terminated at any time by WineShop At Home as may be determined is necessary. Reward Points have no cash value.
Changes to Program Benefits and Rewards
WineShop At Home may offer new program benefits, rewards, or perks to WineShop Rewards Members. WineShop At Home reserves the right to change, cancel, remove or vary any or all of the Terms of the WineShop Rewards Program, to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the WineShop Rewards Program at any time. Notice of any changes, amendments or termination will be provided to WineShop Rewards Members via message or email, or by being posted on the WineShop At Home website and will be effective immediately, unless otherwise stated in such notification. Your participation in the Program after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
You should review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the “Revised” date at the top of these Terms and Conditions. All questions or disputes regarding the Program, including without limitation, those involving eligibility, participation, fraud, and abuse will be resolved by WineShop At Home.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the customer and WineShop At Home in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.