Baked Crunchy Tacos
This delicious recipe for Baked Crunchy Tacos pairs perfectly with the Table Red Wine.
- 1 Pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 Can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 12 Taco shells
- 1 Cup(s) Shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and oregano. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Spoon meat mixture into taco shells. Arrange tacos standing up in 13×9- inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco shells are warm.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.