Try this delicious Blackberry Crush cocktail with a red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1/3 Cup(s) Sugar or your favorite sweetener
- 1/2 Cup(s) Brandy
- 6 Ounce(s) Blackberries
- 1 Can blackberry soda
- Ice cubes (optional)
1. Combine sweetener and wine in a pitcher and stir until sweetener is completely dissolved.
2. Mix in fruit and brandy and refrigerate for at least a few hours to allow flavors to blend.
3. Add soda and ice just before serving.
4. Stir to combine and pour into individual glasses.