Try this delicious Blackberry Sangria cocktail with a red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1/3 Cup(s) Sugar or your favorite sweetener
- 1/3 Cup(s) Water
- 1/2 Cup(s) Brandy
- 6 Ounce(s) Blackberries
- 1 Lime cut into thin slices
- 1 Can ginger ale or blackberry soda
1. Combine sugar and wine in a pitcher and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Mix in fruit, brandy and water and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend or until ready to serve.
3. Add ginger ale and ice just before serving.