Try this delicious Blackbrrrry Bonfire cocktail with a red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1/2 Cup(s) Brandy or black raspberry liqueur
- 1 Cup(s) Blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 Pear, sliced
- 4 Cloves
- 2 Star anise
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Rosemary sprigs with blackberries inserted for garnish (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a pot over low heat.
2. Bring the wine to a low simmer and heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Ladle the mulled wine into mugs and garnish with a blackberry inserted into a rosemary sprig (optional).