Blueberry Lemon Cornbread Muffins
This delicious recipe for Blueberry Lemon Cornbread Muffins pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Thank You” Semi-Seco Sparkling.
11 (1 muffin)
- 1 Box Zatarain's® Honey Butter Cornbread Mix
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup(s) Milk
- 6 Tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Grated lemon peel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F with rack in middle position. Lightly grease 11 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
2. Stir all ingredients in large bowl just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
3. Bake 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.