Brown Sugar Bourbon Sausage Kabobs
This delicious recipe for Brown Sugar Bourbon Sausage Kabobs pairs perfectly with Table Red Wine.
4 (2 kabobs)
- 2 Medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Sausage, each cut into thirds
- 1 Large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Cup(s) Pineapple chunks
1. Wash sweet potatoes and pierce with a fork. Microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes until slightly tender. Cool slightly then cut into 1-inch chunks.
2. Alternately thread sausage, sweet potatoes, bell pepper and pineapple onto skewers.
3. Grill over medium-high heat about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through. Brush with your favorite barbecue sauce during last minute of cooking, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.