This delicious recipe for Chicken Rollatini pairs perfectly with Celestial Cellars 2022 Pinot Noir.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 Pound(s) Thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 1 Package McCormick® Chicken Parmesan One Sheet Pan Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Cup(s) Spaghetti or marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil in small bowl. Divide tomato mixture evenly in center of each piece of chicken. Roll up chicken to enclose filling. Brush with oil. Empty Seasoning Mix into shallow dish. Coat chicken rolls with Seasoning Mix. Discard any remaining Seasoning Mix.
2. Place chicken rolls, seam-side down, in foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with warmed spaghetti sauce.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.