Chili Lime Popcorn
This delicious recipe for Chili Lime Popcorn pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Happy Holidays” Semi-Seco Sparkling Wine.
- 4 Cup(s) Air-popped popcorn
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/16 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
1. Place the popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the chipotle chile powder, turmeric, garlic powder and ginger; toss well.
2. Drizzle the oil and extract over the popcorn and toss again to coat. Season to taste with sea salt, if needed.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.