Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta
This delicious recipe for Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta pairs perfectly with Joy Cellars Bliss.
- 1 Package McCormick® Tuscan Chicken & Vegetables One Skillet Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Cup(s) Plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Cup(s) Bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 Cup(s) Eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 Cup(s) Yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 Cup(s) Zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix Seasoning Mix, oil and vinegar in large bowl. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Place in single layer on large foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Roast 30 to 40 minutes or until tender. Serve on toasted sliced French bread, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.