This delicious recipe for Confetti Bites pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Happy Birthday” Chardonnay.
- 2 Packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll
- 2 Packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 Cup(s) Chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped carrots
- 1/2 Cup(s) Chopped broccoli
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough onto 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Press perforations to seal. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly in a thin layer over cooled crust. Top with chopped vegetables. Sprinkle generously with Seasoning.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 2-inch squares to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.