Dijon Horseradish Roast Beef Crostini
This delicious recipe for Dijon Horseradish Roast Beef Crostini pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Cheers” Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 12 Slices cocktail-size rye bread
- 12 Teaspoon(s) French's® Dijon Horseradish Stone Ground Mustard, divided, plus more for serving.
- 1/2 Pound(s) Deli-sliced rost beef
- 1/2 Cup(s) Jarred roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, (optional)
1. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard on one side of each slice of bread. Layer each slice of bread with one slice of roast beef. Divide red peppers evenly among crostini.
2. Top with about 1/4 teaspoon each of the remaining mustard and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.