Extra Credit Sangria
This delicious Extra Credit Sangria cocktail recipe pairs perfectly with a white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Chilled bottle of dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup(s) Light rum
- 3 Cup(s) Seltzer or sparkling wine
- Sugar or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 3 Apples, thinly sliced
- 1 Orange, thinly sliced
- Mint for garnish (optional)
1. In a pitcher, combine all ingredients except seltzer or sparkling wine.
2. Cover and chill for at least four hours or overnight.
3. Pour in the seltzer or sparkling wine just before serving.
4. Serve with a sprig of mint for garnish (optional).