Garlic and Herb Lemon Chicken
This delicious recipe for Garlic and Herb Lemon Chicken pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars “Thank You” Chardonnay.
- 1/4 Cup(s) Flour
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Salt Free Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 Pound(s) Thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Oil
- 1 Cup(s) Reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh parsley
1. Mix flour and Seasoning in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with remaining flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional oil if necessary. Remove chicken from skillet.
3. Mix broth, lemon juice and reserved flour mixture in medium bowl until well blended. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stirring frequently, cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.