Try this delicious Hollerin’ Jalapeño cocktail with a sweet white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Bottle of sweet white wine, chilled
- 1/3 Cup(s) Lime juice
- 1/3 Cup(s) Pineapple juice
- 1/3 Cup(s) Triple sec or zero-pulp orange juice
- 1 Large jalapeño, sliced (use less or more, to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Tajín for garnish (optional)
- Lime or pineapple wedges for garnish (optional)
1. Combine wine, lime juice, pineapple juice, triple sec (or orange juice) and jalapeño slices in a large pitcher.
2. Mix well and chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Wet the rims of your glasses and dip in Tajín. Prefer it sweeter? Just use rimming sugar.
3. Fill glasses with ice and pour over the mixture.
4. Serve with lime or pineapple wedges for garnish (optional).