Peppered Herb Beef Rib Roast
This delicious recipe for Peppered Herb Beef Rib Roast pairs perfectly with Dusk 2021 Petit Verdot.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Whole Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 6 Pound(s) First cut beef rib roast, well trimmed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Place meat on rack in shallow roasting pan. Press seasoning mixture evenly onto surface of meat.
2. Roast, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare (1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours) or 150°F for medium (2 1/4 to 2 3/4 hours). Cover with foil and let stand 15 minutes before carving. (The temperature of the meat will rise about 10° during standing.)
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.