Try this delicious Pucker Punch cocktail with a sparkling and white wine. Find the perfect sparkling wine here and white wine here.
- 2 Bottles of dry white wine
- 1 Cup(s) Orange juice
- 1/2 Cup(s) Brandy (optional)
- 1 Cup(s) Sparkling wine
- 1/2 Cup(s) Sparkling water
- 1/4 Cup(s) Honey, simple syrup or your favorite sweetener (to taste)
- 1 Extra-large ruby red grapefruit, sliced into halves
- 3 Blood oranges or oranges, sliced into halves
- 1 Lime, sliced
1. Set aside a few slices of fruit for garnish.
2. Place the rest of the sliced fruit in a pitcher and lightly muddle with honey.
3. Pour in white wine, brandy and orange juice and stir well.
4. Add sparkling wine, water and ice just before serving.
5. Adjust sweetness to your taste by adding more sparkling water (if too sweet) or sweetener (if too tart).