Try this delicious Rainbow Sangria cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 1 Chilled bottle of white wine
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 8 Cup(s) Bite-sized strawberries, peaches, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries & purple grapes
- 1/2 Cup(s) Club soda or ginger ale
1. In a pitcher, combine wine and lime juice and stir until combined.
2. In individual glasses, add the fruit in layers, in order of: purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
3. Pour wine over the fruit and refrigerate the glasses for at least 15 minutes.
4. Top with a splash of club soda or ginger ale.
5. The type of fruit you use is entirely up to you. If it fits a color group, substitutions like mandarin oranges instead of peaches will work with this recipe and still give you the same great effect.