Red Curried Chicken
This delicious recipe for Red Curried Chicken pairs perfectly with the Talmage Cellars Semi-Seco Sparkling.
- 1 Pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® Gourmet Collection Curry Powder, Red
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Salt
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Cubed apples, such as Golden Delicious
- 1 Cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garam Masala
- 1 Can (14 ounces) lite coconut milk
1. Mix flour, red curry powder and garlic salt in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add flour mixture; toss to coat well.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until well browned. Reduce heat to low. Add apple and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Stir in brown sugar, garam masala and coconut milk. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice with condiments such as chopped pistachios or peanuts, golden raisins, sliced green onions, flaked coconut and mango chutney.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.