Try this delicious Rosé-Rita cocktail with a Rosé wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 2 Cup(s) Rosé wine, chilled
- 1/2 Cup(s) Silver tequila
- 1/2 Cup(s) Fresh lime or lemon juice
- 3/4 Cup(s) Simple syrup or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 1 Lime or lemon, sliced (optional)
- Salt for rimming glass (optional)
1. Pour tequila, fruit juice and sweetener into a large pitcher and stir well.
2. Pour a single serving into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
3. Pour from the shaker into a glass filled with ice (and rimmed with salt, if preferred).
4. Top off the glass with Rosé and serve with a garnish of sliced lemon or lime.