Rotisserie Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
This delicious recipe for Rotisserie Roasted Chicken with Potatoes pairs perfectly with Fact Red Wine.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- 6 Bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil and Seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well.
2. Place chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.