Try this delicious Sauvignon Spritz cocktail with a white wine. Find the perfect wine here.
- 4 Ounce(s) Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 2 Ounce(s) LaCroix Passionfruit or Lime Sparkling Water (or club soda)
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Simple syrup
- Lime slices
- Ice cubes
- Mint (optional)
1. Fill a chilled glass with ice and pour over wine and simple syrup.
2. Top with sparkling water or club soda.
3. Garnish with lime slices and mint.
How to make simple syrup: Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add 1 cup granulated sugar. Stir until dissolved. Remove from heat. Let cool completely. Store in a resealable container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.