Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
This delicious recipe for Savory Stuffed Mushrooms pairs perfectly with Talmage Cellars 1.5L Season’s Greetings Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum.
- 24 Large (2-inch) mushrooms, wiped clean
- 3 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup(s) Minced Italian parsley
- 2 Tablespoon(s) French’s® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1 1/3 Cup(s) French’s® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/2 Cup(s) Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems; set aside. Brush mushroom caps with 1 tablespoon oil. Place caps on a tray.
2. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped stems and pepper; sauté until tender. Stir in parsley, Worcestershire and garlic powder. Cook until liquid is evaporated, stirring often. Stir in 2/3 cup French Fried onions and cheese.
3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon mushroom mixture into each mushroom cap. Place mushroom caps on a vegetable grilling rack. Grill over medium-high heat 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Sprinkle with remaining French Fried Onions. Grill 1 minute or until onions are golden. Serve warm.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.