Sheet Pan Veggie Pizza
This delicious recipe for Sheet Pan Veggie Pizza pairs perfectly with Revel Vin Blanc.
- 1 Pound(s) (16 ounces) fresh pizza dough
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoon(s) McCormick® A Hint of Sea Salt Neapolitan Pizza Seasoning
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium red onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface into an oval shape about 12-x15-inches. Transfer to sheet pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Brush dough with olive oil.
2. Mix Parmesan and Seasoning in large bowl. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan mixture evenly over prepared dough. Layer with shredded mozzarella. Place tomato, bell pepper and onion in bowl with remaining Parmesan mixture; toss to coat well. Top pizza with seasoned veggies, sprinkling any remaining Parmesan mixture over top.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. Slice into 12 squares to serve.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.