This delicious recipe for Shrimp Bruschetta pairs perfectly with Credia 2022 White Wine.
- 1 Pound(s) Cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 Plum tomato, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Finely chopped green onion
- 2 Teaspoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 Egg white
- 2 Teaspoon(s) OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 Loaf, French bread
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix shrimp, tomato, green onion, olive oil, egg white, Old Bay Seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl until well blended.
2. Slice bread into 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices. Place on baking sheet; broil until lightly toasted on both sides. Spread lightly with mayonnaise. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly over bread slices.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.